How does this work? As simple as 1. 2. 3.
1. Choose your event (running, biking, swimming, etc) and your cause(choose a non-profit or organization that shows Acts of Mercy for Humanity).
2. Share your event: Let us know your what, when, and who so that we can create a t-shirt for you and promote your event.
3. Train & Talk: Start training for your event (make sure you seek the Doctor’s approval if needed).
Use your Cause to fuel you during your training. When you think you can’t do one more mile or when you want to skip a training day, just think of your why!
Talk about this “cause” with your family, friends, church, locals, on social media, blog posts, podcasts, etc.
How do we help?
1. We set up your “Mercy Runs on Love” fundraiser by creating your t-shirt and other items that you can use to sell as a way to bring awareness and funds to your cause for FREE! *Items themselves have to be purchase, but your cause makes the profit.
2. We create & host a simple page with all the info on who, what, and how so that you can share it with those you choose to share it with. They can also donate to your cause and shop from your page.
3. We support you with our prayers, fasting, and social media sharing.
4. We encourage you to be accountable to your cause through support and discussion on our Facebook Page.